New Student Orientation
Whether in person or online, we are prepared and excited to welcome our incoming students.
New Student Orientation is held prior to Fall Semester classes. It’s four days of activity, information, and fun for new students that will help them to prepare for "life at UMN Morris" when Fall Semester classes begin.
Throughout Orientation, Incoming Students Will...
- Make connections with an orientation group of new students and an experienced student leader.
- Move into the residence halls, meet their neighbors, and get to know their Community Advisers.
- Meet new people; connect with incoming and returning students, faculty, and staff.
- Get started with college academic life: meeting with your academic adviser, connecting with your
- success coach, learning about academic resources, and more.
- Learn about campus life: the opportunities, atmosphere, and cultural perspectives that make
- UMN Morris a unique place to be.
- Sign up for student organizations and get involved.
- Explore the campus and Morris community.
- Take care of logistics like buying books, connecting with campus resources, auditioning for music performance groups, bike registration, and finding classrooms before classes start.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020