New Student Welcome Week is held prior to Fall Semester classes. It’s four days of activity, information, and fun for new students that will help them to prepare for "life at UMN Morris" when Fall Semester classes begin.
THROUGHOUT WELCOME WEEK, INCOMING STUDENTS WILL...
- Make connections with a Welcome Week group of new students and an experienced student leader.
- Move into the residence halls, meet their neighbors, and get to know their Community Advisers.
- Meet new people; connect with incoming and returning students, faculty, and staff.
- Learn about campus life: the opportunities, atmosphere, and cultural perspectives that make UMN Morris a unique place to be.
- Sign up for student organizations and get involved.
- Explore the campus and Morris community.
- Take care of logistics like picking up books, connecting with campus resources, auditioning for music performance groups, bike registration, and finding classrooms before classes start.
Tuesday, August 24 at 9:00am to 10:00pm